BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS FOR HOME CONSTRUCTION
The National Construction Code BCA 2019 amendments to Volumes 1, 2, and 3 commenced on 1 May 2019.
SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS Rev.25 ! All our glitches have been fixed. Your nomination of construction for your home,residential and other types of construction can now comply with the latest amendments to the NCC Building Code of Australia
OTHER GOOD NEWS
SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS REV.24 PRINTED COPIES.
You can still use any Revision 24 printed copies you may have after May 1 2019.
Go to the 'UPDATES' link on our home page - DOWNLOAD the revision pages and include them in your revision 24 printed copies.
- Order and pay on-line by secure payment. Paypal, or Visa, Amex, Mastercard.
- Emailed to your computer and available within 10 minutes.
- Linked direct to your nominated project by land identification and owners name. (Licenced for one project only)
- Tailor the Electronic Specification to the project. NOTE: Active online period is 7 days. (see 'About Electronic Specifications').
- Sign and submit to Client - Council - Appropriate Authority for their approval process.
- Licenced to download or transmit as many completed copies you require for that project.
- Save time and money- no printing costs.
..........SOUTHspec :SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS-Rev 25: STILL the MOST ECONOMICAL and UP TO DATE building specification...........