RESIDENTIAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR
NEW HOMES - ADDITIONS - GRANNY FLATS - UPPER STORIES
and the smaller COMMERCIAL and INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS
For Architects, Designers, Owner builders, Certifiers
AMENDED - REVISED AND WILL BE CURRENT TILL MAY 2019 - 'SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS' REV. 24
Revision 24, SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS coincides with and includes amendments of the National Construction Code that commenced on May 1st 2016. The decision by the Building Codes Board that no yearly amendments will be made to the Code until May 2019 extends the life of Rev.24 and means less worry for you that your construction nomination is current.
If any amendments are made to the NCC in that three year period, SOUTHspec will publish a free download of those amendments as they occur that you can print out and insert in hard copies of Specification of Building Works.
SOUTHspec ELECTRONIC 'Specification of Building Works' will be updated on our website at the same time so your construction nomination will be current whether you use printed copies or the SOUTHspec Electronic Specification
- Order and pay on-line by secure payment. Paypal, or Visa, Amex, Mastercard.
- Emailed to your computer and available within 10 minutes.
- Linked direct to your nominated project by land identification and owners name. (Licenced for one project only)
- Tailor the Electronic Specification to the project. NOTE: Active online period is 7 days. (see 'About Electronic Specifications').
- Sign and submit to Client - Council - Appropriate Authority for their approval process.
- Licenced to download or transmit as many completed copies you require for that project.
- Save time and money- no printing costs.
..........SOUTHspec :SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS-Rev 24: The MOST ECONOMICAL and UP TO DATE building specification...........